ACANA® Homestead Harvest features fresh 65% small prey animal ingredients, 1/3 fresh or raw, cage-free chicken, turkey, duck and eggs. The remainder of this formula is filled with 35% fruits, botanicals, and vegetables such as blueberries and butternut squash. Essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants support digestive and immune health. Additionally, the taurine, EPA, and DHA work to maintain eye and heart health, and the omega fatty acids will make your cat’s skin and coat shiny.
Fresh chicken meat (17%), dehydrated chicken meat (15%), dehydrated turkey meat (13%), whole oats, whole peas, chicken fat (7%), whole green lentils, whole chickpeas, whole red lentils, fresh cage-free eggs (4%), fresh turkey meat (4%), lentil ﬁbre, pollock oil (1%), fresh duck meat (1%), chicken cartilage (1%), fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart) (1%), fresh turkey giblets (liver, heart) (1%), dried kelp, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole cranberry, fresh whole blueberry.
Crude protein 34%, Fat content 16%, Crude ash 8%, Crude fiber 4%, Moisture 10%, Calcium 1.8%, Phosphorus 1.2%, Magnesium 0.1%, Taurine 0.1%, Omega-3 fatty acids 0.5%, Omega-6 fatty acids 2.8%, DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 0.1%, EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) 0.1%,
Additives (per kg)
Choline chloride: 1200 mg, Taurine: 400 mg. Zinc (Zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate): 150 mg. Vitamin B1: 25 mg, Vitamin B2: 10 mg, Niacin: 50 mg, Vitamin B5: 8 mg, Vitamin B6: 7.5 mg, Folic acid: 0.75 mg, Biotin: 0.03 mg, Vitamin B12: 0.1 mg, Vitamin A: 1850 IU, Vitamin D: 250 IU, Vitamin E: 175 IU, Copper (Copper (II) chelate of amino acid hydrate): 11mg. L-carnitine: 50 mg, DL-methionine: 99 mg.
Enterococcus faecium NCIMB10415: 600×10^6CFU.
With natural antioxidants.
|Cat’s weight||Intact||Neutered||Weight Loss|
Please note that these are guidelines only. Actual feeding amounts depend on your pet’s age, breed, activity levels and other circumstances. Monitor your pet’s weight and adjust feeding amounts as required. Fresh water should be provided at all times.