Out of stock
Soothing shampoo used as an aid for the treatment & management of atopic, allergic, sensitive or itchy skin conditions in dogs and cats.
Allermyl S.I.S. contains ingredients that help to maintain the skin barrier integrity and microbial balance. This strengthens the skin barrier to effectively protect the healthy skin against skin irritants and allergens and bacterial and yeast infections.
Allermyl S.I.S is used for the topical treatment for the clinical signs associated with allergies or atopic dermatitis. The most common clinical sign is pruritus or itching, frequent scratching, licking of accessible body parts. This results in loss of hair, skin inflammation, abrasions, papules, pustules, and crusts.
Allermyl S.I.S. has the Skin Lipid Complex ™ technology that moisturize and soothe the skin.
Allermyl S.I.S. improves skin vitality with the Skin Innovative Science (S.I.S.™) technology: Glycotechnology™ – for its micro-organism anti-adherence effects due to the blocking ability of topical sugars in the shampoo. Defensin™ technology – for its natural microbial defense stimulation due to the presence of antimicrobial peptides from natural extracts in the shampoo.
Aqua, Sodium laureth, Coco betaine, Skin Lipid Complex™(Ceramide 6, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 1, Cholesterols, Fatty Acids), Glycotechnology™(Galactose, Rhamnose, Mannose, Lauryl glucoside), Defensin ™ technology (Peumus boldo leaf extract, Spiraea ulmaria extract), Piroctone olamine, Linoleic acid, Linolenic acid
|BW (kg)||Dose Application|
Directions for use:
1) Shake well before use.
2) Wet the pet’s fur with lukewarm water, invert bottle and apply a thin line of shampoo from the base of the neck to the base of the tail.
3) Massage ALLERMYL shampoo into the wet hair coat, lather well.
4) Rise, repeat again and then allow lather to remain on the hair coats for 5 to 10 minutes.
5) Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
6) Repeat 2 or 3 times per week depending on the condition of the dog or cat.